Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Recluse Record

I do believe I've set a record for myself. Haven't left the house in seven days. Last time I was out was for a dr. appointment last thursday and its wednesday today. Mabel had a vet appointment for today but it looked like she/he got into food overnight; the blood test is too costly for it not to be right so next Monday we're on again. Got up late again today. Absolutely need to clean up or another new record might be set.

Had a double bowl of cheerios for b'fast but no worries, all I've taken in lately is salad, fruit, and chicken breast. it's getting old tho. have to think of a new project to do today or I will go nuts. today i also start taking the full dose of my new anti depressants. up until now i took a new one and a pristiqu the old one. i've noticed i'm not too chatty lately; not depressed, just quiet.

al's working on her wedding daily which is very exciting. i'm not heavy duty involved in the planning but how many mothers are? i don't know. al shares all her decisions with me and i'm glad for that. i better be walking by then. i have to be. left knee is really trouble tho. Daily I get onto Amy's bed with the height adjusted for standing up and i stand, take some steps, and sit down again. my goal is to do is three times a day at least and do the up down thing five times each time. i need to take more steps but my confidence level is not always good. what's the matter with me? i know how to walk. I have walked all my life. pain.....i'm not so good with.

its really cold out today. since the driveway is not icey i'll take my two garbage cans out. my life is pretty quiet and boring. i've got to spice it up but not in ways that my eating goes out of control. haven't heard back from anyone about the van at amy's house. thought roger was going to look into it, but he's not. i think i'll write an email. i also might just bundle up and sit outside for a while today. fun.

No comments: