Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Night Glass of Wine....

I have a freezer full of lean cuisine dinners. They were on sale so I bought about 40 of them--mostly all different ones. I'm not fussy. It is great portion control eaten with a BIG SALAD and some fruit or more veggies.
Got a call from my interist's office telling me they couldn't tell me the lab results of all the blood they drew but that i need to make an appointment to come in. I demanded the nurse tell me or I'd be freaking out over it until the appointment. She said she'd have the dr call me because she could not tell results via phone because of her job title. So I'm waiting and not really worried because its probably because my thyroid is acting up or maybe I am anemic again.

A friend from my childhood visited today bringing meatloaf for sandwiches and homemade tomato soup. Had a great visit. It feels good to be able to go way back with someone.

Al is busy planning their wedding. They were not able to get the wedding place on the date they'd hoped pushing the wedding a month back and sooner. She is ignoring all wedding protocal for the most part and planning a big party with great music and good downhome food. Its going to be great fun.

Annie is waiting to hear about a job in Springfield, Il.

Tomorrow is Saturday and the plan to is to go to a movie with Amy and out for lunch or dinner. She has things she wants to talk to me about and talking on the phone at her house is not very private. I miss her face, her voice, her humor, her company............

I'm eating good food. I need exercise. Time to do something else.

No comments: