Monday, January 25, 2010

Doctors, Sick Cats, Being Alone

That's the list for today. I have too many doctors but that comes with having medical coverage and that is a good thing. The PT i see told me to get pain meds so that standing and walking is less painful. I asked the rheumatologist. He said ask the Internist. The Internist prescribed something that might interact badly with my crazy meds. Then she told me most paid meds may have a bad interaction with the CM's so I'm sticking with the usual otc meds.

My kitty Mabel has lost weight and has a condition that has to do with excessive drinking and peeing. Believe me, I know about the latter with the litter box and every time i look at the water bowl it is empty. Its a money matter with the vet bill but I have to know if Mabel has something that can be cured easily and inexpensively before i let him/her dwindle away. Rog just took on a cat from the shelter in Bismarck because Annie wishes she could have it but can't because she already has two cats. So she's bringing it to him on her way to Springfield. The new cat will cost some $$ at Rog's end, but what about poor Mabel who's been around for eight years already??? I feel its misguided good will when Mabel, Annie's cat is here and sick. It is now several minutes later and Mabel has an appointment two days from now. Rog is taking her there and then i have my last appt with the broken femur doc.

Loneliness...............yeah, i'm bored. i have to dig into some more projects to stay busy. Today I will cart out the christmas decorations to the storage bins in the garage. It's a nice little pile of stuff taking up space. My bedroom really needs to be picked up. There are piles of clothes that AT LEAST need to go into laundry baskets. Tops in one, pants, pj's etc.

I haven't been out of the house in three days. I don't have anywhere to go. I'm tired of writing. As always I feel sad and powerless about Amy's life. She needs a hairstyle that looks neater. It isn't fair the life she has to live.

No comments: