Friday, January 22, 2010

Nobody Reads Me

No, this is not my dog but he has a sad sack face which I like. I never get any comments on what I write but Allison says she checks for a post every day. I'll quiz her on this later tonite!!

I was granted 60 hours a month of paid help today through "the government" which I'll use for cavorting around to fun places like the store and doctor appointments. I'll also use it for the things I've been depending on my ex for. So that's good. While I'm unable to drive I have a driver. It's like Driving Miss Daisy except I'm white.

What else? A PT comes to the house three times a week. I do the exercises she gives me three to four times a day including standing. what else do I have to do? I have a wedding in July and a car I haven't driven since April.

I'm mostly stressed worrying about Amy's happiness, who's combing her hair, is she getting showered enough? Just thinking about it makes me sad. I still miss her. She was home last weekend for three nights and when it came time to take her back, she did not want to leave home. She refuses to her her new place "home". I get that, though. I wish things were different for her.

Annie, if I haven't mentioned it earlier, is moving to this area for a new job in Springfield!! And Al is planning wedding daily.

Can't get excited about anything. Started new pills for "depression" and maybe that's why I'm feeling sort of flat. I like to keep busy. Think I'll make several trips out to the garage with Christmas decorations. Tree is still up. Maybe Erica will help me take it down tonite. Help me? Who am I kidding? She'll take it down while I watch.

No comments: