Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Week Later

Haven'twritten in a week. Can't even remember the week's events. I am at A&W which means Allison and Walker's house in Champaign. They are out buying bagels for breakfast. I've been a party girl this weekend. Out both nites wih the "kids" and their friends from the library program and last nite Thai food and then their fav bar again with a friend from Galena, Brenda. Ive gotten accustomed to their pull out couch and am now able to position myself so I can't feel the iron bar spanning the width of the bed.


damn they're back with NO BAGELS. the place has a website but its not there yet. those fuckers. I wasn't going to swear in this but since no one seems to read it, why not. sons of bees i wanted a bagel as if it was my next breath. I am posting on a laptop for the first time, actually using a laptop for the first time. I'm getting one for myself with the check I got from the President. Back to breakfast: A&W came home with a base for a Japanese soup and other assorted groceries including the biggest container of Chile garlic sauce I've ever seen. I've added it to my condiment family at my house but haven't had a chance to enjoy it the way I do here because unlike A&W, I don't regularly prepare my own meals.

My big plan for the eight week hiatus from hell, I mean break from Amy my daughter while she is at camp, was a makeover including healthy eating, exercising, and sleeping in my own bed and also losing one hundred pounds. I've done some of all actually, but have also spent a lot of time visisting my girls, too. Going home today sometime I imagine and back to my tractor seated adult trike or big ass trike as i like to refer to it. I'm smelling the beginnings of spices and greatly looking forward to whatever vegan masterpiece is set before me. I just hope there's PLENTY of it.

No comments: