Friday, January 23, 2009

Still Friday Morning

once again changed my blog name and description. just in case i drop dead i want to be clear that there is a bright spot in my life and that is my daughters. all three of them. Just as i know they want me to be around in years to come, let there be no mistake about this. i want to be here too. and it is because of this i feel like a deer in headlights as i try to sort out all the right steps i need to take to insure that i will be here. i feel like i am at a crossroads. its now or never that i have to get things right. find a place for amy to grow and blossom, regain my health before its too late which i pray it is not, and be around to be the mom my girls need in their futures. but where do i start? think i'll do the dishes that have been in the sink for 5 days for starters.

No comments: