Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday at the fe fe meeting

Amy is the fe fe and she is at her support group meeting on this saturday morning as I sit in the lobby of Access Living of Chicago and wait for her. This is the first time I've brought my laptop out of the house. I figured out how to find an available network and connect to it and i'm pretty proud of myself. i just ordered lunch from the restaurant across the street, el norte, so i'm looking forward to some mexican food here in a bit. In the background i hear the sounds of the girls' voices in the meeting every now and then picking out amy's voice. i don't know what goes on in the meeting. i spose i could sit in there and amy'd never even know i'm there given her lack of visual acuity. lunch is served during the meeing and today it was chicken wings, fried and something else. hope amy fares well.

i'm sitting in the lobby and i don't think the heat is very high. my feet are numb and i'm about to put on my coat......maybe the spicey food will warm me up. waiting..................

No comments: