Saturday, April 9, 2011

Warmest Day of the Year So Far

It's in the 70's today. In the past when warm weather began I'd get depressed because I hadn't lost weight over the winter so I could emerge in the Spring like a butterfly. These days the warm weather warms my body and soul making me ready to say goodbye to jackets and cold winds. I've been on a binge since after Allison's wedding last summer and the evidence is there slowing me down, aggravating my arthritic moves and o so unattractive. But....although I've still not joined the club as was my plan this morning, I know I will come Monday.

Amy is listening to her book on tape for a bit. We saw a movie today. A good one called The Adustment Bureau. Tomorrow we're going to try a neighborhood walk with one of the dogs. Amy's book just ended so this must end also.

No comments: